"How good to be in the hands of the Divine!"
1. Can I let myself be in God's hands?
2. What might God want for me?
In Mark's Gospel, Jesus tells his disciples to "cross to the other side." What does this mean for you?
Text written by Christopher McNabb, graduate of Rosemont School of the Holy Child and 2013 Holy Child Spirit Award Recipient.
Take time to reflect where and when in your life you have said, "for all that has been, thanks!"
Do you take time to thank God for all that has been?
Are you able to say "yes" to all that will be?
Monthly Meditation - June 2014
Lenten Meditation (reposted)
1. What am I being challeged to repent this Lenten Season?
2. How is God calling me to conversion this Lent Season?
Join us on Easter Sunday! Our next meditation will be posted then.
Monthly Meditation - February 2014
1. In awe, revisit a time of learning to savor the joy, pain and/or triumph. Express gratitude for the lessons this engendered.
2. See how time has been a partner in your learning to act justly.
3. Relish emotions you experience as graces of the moment.
4. Imagine that you are the sole architect of your time: How will you order it? What will change? What will remain the same?
Music used with permission from Anne Marie David http://www.annemariedavid.com/.
Monthly Meditation - January 2014