Lenten Meditation (reposted)
1. What am I being challeged to repent this Lenten Season?
2. How is God calling me to conversion this Lent Season?
Join us on Easter Sunday! Our next meditation will be posted then.
Monthly Meditation - February 2014
1. In awe, revisit a time of learning to savor the joy, pain and/or triumph. Express gratitude for the lessons this engendered.
2. See how time has been a partner in your learning to act justly.
3. Relish emotions you experience as graces of the moment.
4. Imagine that you are the sole architect of your time: How will you order it? What will change? What will remain the same?
Music used with permission from Anne Marie David http://www.annemariedavid.com/.
Monthly Meditation - January 2014
Lighting the Way!
Let us love one another and be glad in the rich graces of this holy season of love. -Cornelia Connelly, Foundress of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus
December Meditation Reflection Questions:
Where in your life are you feeling a sense of waiting?
What makes us ready to be open to discovering the Word?